Hard Reset HTC ThunderBolt
See the Next method!
- First of all, switch off your phone by holding the Power button.
- After that press and hold Volume Down + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Bootloader Mode.
- Then use Volume Down to select "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm this option.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HTC Thunderbolt ADR6400L Verizon
HARD RESET your HTC Thunderbolt DATA Wipe Master Reset (RESTORE to FACTORY condition)
How to Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe the Htc Thunderbolt 4G LTE tutorial
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.