Hard Reset HTC Touch Pro2 (HTC Rhodium) T7373
See the Next method!
- Start by holding the Power key to trun the device back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and select All Settings.
- Then tap System and choose Clear Storage.
- Enter the following code: 1234 to beging the operation
- Now wait until your phone resets and reboots.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performe.
HARD RESET your HTC TouchPro 2 Touch Pro DATA Wipe Master Reset (RESTORE to FACTORY condition)
HTC Touch Pro 2 Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.