Hard Reset HTC Touch2
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off your phone by using End/Power Button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons.
- While holding these buttons press End/Power key briefly.
- Release held keys when you see a text screen.
- Afterwards press the Volume Up button to perform the hard reset (or press any other button to cancel the operation).
HTC touch 2 factory reset
Htc touch2 T3333 hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.