Hard Reset HTC Z710E Sensation
- First of all turn off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see Bootloader Mode.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Well done!
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job!
How To Hard Reset An HTC Sensation Smartphone
How to Hard Reset (Factory Restore) Password Wipe Htc Sensation T-mobile tutorial
Htc Sensation: HARD RESET PASSWORD REMOVAL FACTORY RESTORE how-to
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.