Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 Monarch
- Turn off your device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- Press the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Privacy and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 - HUAWEI RESET CODE
Hard reset Huawei Ascend Mate
HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD
How to Restore Facotry Settings HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 - Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.