Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7
- Firstly, hold down the Power button, until your device is off.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Volume Up key for a few seconds.
- While holding these buttons press the Power button for a short while.
- You can release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- By using the Volume Down scroll to "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm that by pressing the Volume Up key.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Great job!
- Make sure that your phone is switched on.
- Then go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory data reset.and choose Reset phone.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!
Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 - HUAWEI RESET CODE
Hard reset Huawei Ascend Mate
HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD
How to Restore Facotry Settings HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 - Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.