Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Y300
- At the very beginning switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release all keys as sonn as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards elect using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" by pressing the Power key.
- That's all. You just accomplish the hard reset operation.
You can watch the step by step video tutorial right here: youtube tutorial
See the Next method!
Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Y300 - full reset operation
Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Y300 - remove password and pattern lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.