Hard Reset HUAWEI Ascend Y530
- First of all, hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the cell phone
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Huawei Logo is displayed, let go of all buttons.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Afterwards choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Menu and choose Settings .
- In the next step tap Backup&Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Good job! Your device is ready to use.
✔ Huawei Y530 Hard Reset (Restaurar / Resetear)
How to reset Huawei Ascend Y530
Huawei Ascend Y530 hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.