Hard Reset HUAWEI FDR-A04L MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro
See the Next method!
- Firstly, hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch on the tablet.
- In the next step go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Afterwards choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Finally, hit Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.