Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 4A SCL-AL00
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to swtich off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seocnds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- In the next step go to Menu and choose Settings .
- After that tap Backup&Settings and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Huawei Honor 3X (Ascend g750): How to Factory/Hard Reset
How to Huawei Honor Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.