Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 4A SCL-AL00
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to swtich off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seocnds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Images appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- In the next step go to Menu and choose Settings .
- After that tap Backup&Settings and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Huawei Honor Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.