Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 4X Che2 L11
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- You should release held keys as soon as Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Success! You just have formated your software.
- If the display is off, press the Power to turn it back on.
- Go to Menu and choose Settings .
- After that tap Backup&Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Well done!
Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 4X - reset Pattern and Password by Recovery Mode
Factory Reset HUAWEI Honor 4X - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset
HUAWEI Honor 4X - How to Change Language in Honor Smartphones
Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 4X - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.