Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 6 Pro C8817D
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the phone by holding the Power rocker for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see an Adnroid logo on your screen.
- In the next step use theVolume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Next, choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - DELETE ALL DATA / RESET
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET by SECRET CODE / ANDROID RESET
HUAWEI Honor 6 Plus HARD RESET - REMOVE PASSWORD
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.