Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- Let go of held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while to turn on the phone.
- Afterwards go to Menu and choose Settings .
- In the next step tap Backup&Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Excellent! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - wipe your Android device
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - remove screen lock protection
Reset Code HUAWEI Honor 8 - Hard Reset in HUAWEI
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Bypass Pattern Lock
Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Delete All Data / Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.