Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor Note 8
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing and holding down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- In the next step choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The factory reset has just been performed.
Reset Code HUAWEI Honor 8 - Hard Reset in HUAWEI
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Bypass Pattern Lock
Hard Reset HUAWEI Honor 8 - Delete All Data / Restore Android
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.