Hard Reset HUAWEI L31 P9 Lite
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Remove Screen Lock
How to Reset HUAWEI P9 Lite - Reset Code / Format / Delet Data
How to Wipe All Data HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Factory Reset in HUAWEI
HUAWEI P9 HARD RESET by Secret Code
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.