Hard Reset HUAWEI Mate 9
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
HUAWEI P9 HARD RESET by Secret Code
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Remove Screen Lock
How to Wipe All Data HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Factory Reset in HUAWEI
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Mate 9 - Restore Andorid / Delete Data
Hard Reset HUAWEI Mate 9 - Bypass Screen Lock / Delete Data
How to Restore HUAWEI Mate 9 - Reset Code / Hard Reset / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.