Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad 10 Link
See the Next method!
- Switch off the device by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Recovery Mode menu on the screen.
- Press Volume Down to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" to restart the tablet.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - make Hard Reset
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.