Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad 7 Vogue 3G
See the Next method!
- Switch off the device by using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together two buttons: Volume Down + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see a new menu on your screen.
- Press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - make Hard Reset
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.