Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 10" LTE
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step choose Reset Device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite - make Hard Reset
Hard Reset HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" - Restore Factory Settings
HUAWEI MediaPad T1 8" HARD RESET / REMOVE PASSWORD
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.