Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova Plus
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset operation
Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova - Restore HUAWEI / Format / Reset Code
Hard Reset HUAWEI Nova - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore Nova
How to Wipe All Data HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Factory Reset in HUAWEI
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Remove Screen Lock
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.