Hard Reset HUAWEI P8
- Start by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Menu and choose Settings .
- In the next step tap Backup&Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Good job! Your device is ready to use.
Huawei P8 lite hard reset
How to Factory Reset Huawei P8
Hard Reset HUAWEI P8 - restoring factory settings
HUAWEI P8 Lite Hard Reset / Reset Code / Restore Factory Settings
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI P8 Lite - Restore Settings / Android Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.