Hard Reset HUAWEI P9 Plus
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should relase held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then by using Volume buttons select option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Afterwards accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Remove Screen Lock
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI P9 Plus - Restore HUAWEI / Format
How to Reset HUAWEI P9 Lite - Reset Code / Format / Delet Data
How to Wipe All Data HUAWEI L21 P9 Lite - Factory Reset in HUAWEI
HUAWEI P9 HARD RESET by Secret Code
HUAWEI P9 Plus Hard Reset / Restore Software / Reset Customization
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.