Hard Reset HUAWEI T156
- Phone must be turned off so press and hold Power button.
- Now open up dialer by pressing Call key.
- Tap this code using keypad: ##258741
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by clicking Call key.
- Now your phone will restart.
- Success! your phone is now after operation and ready to use.
- Power on your device.
- Next goto Settings -> Advanced settings -> Security -> Phone and SIM card and select option Reset your phone to the factory settings.
- Then enter your password to confirm operation.
* The default password is: 0000
- Now wait to finish operation.
- Good job!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.