Hard Reset HUAWEI T261L
- Check device it must be turned on, to do it press Power button.
- Now open phone's Dialer by tapping Call key.
- Type this code using keypad: ##258741
- Next confirm Factory reset operation by pressing Call key again.
- Let the device to restart, after that you can use it properly.
- Power on your device.
- Next goto Settings -> Advanced settings -> Security -> Phone and SIM card and select option Reset your phone to the factory settings.
- Then enter your password to confirm operation.
* The default password is: 0000
- Now wait to finish operation.
- Good job!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.