Hard Reset HUAWEI U7310
- Start by turning your LG device on.
- Open phone's Dialer or go to Standby screen.
- Type this code in using keypad: ##258741
- Call key to confirm whole process.
- Done, after restart you can use your device.
- Power on your device.
- Next goto Settings -> Advanced settings -> Security -> Phone and SIM card and select option Reset your phone to the factory settings.
- Then enter your password to confirm operation.
* The default password is: 0000
- Now wait to finish operation.
- Good job!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.