Hard Reset HUAWEI U8160
- Make sure, that your handset is on.
- From the Home screen navigate to Settings Menu.
- Scroll to option Reset Settings.
- Enter your security code, and confirm all operations.
- Now your phone will reboots with factory defaults settings.
- Wait few seconds and it is done.
- Power on your device.
- Next from the Home screen select Menu.
- Now choose Settings -> Back up and reset -> Reset device -> Delete all.
- Confirm all informations, and wait until your phone will reset and reboots.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.