Hard Reset HUAWEI U8600 T-Mobile Move Balance
See the Next method!
- Power off your device.
- Next hold and press Volume Up + Power button for about 5 seconds.
- When you see Recovery menu, then release holded buttons.
- Now choose from the menu option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.