Hard Reset HUAWEI U8815 G300 Ascend
- Check your phone, that is it off.
- Then hold and press Volume Up + Power button until you see Adnroid logo on your screen.
- By using Volume buttons select option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now accept option "reboot system now".
- That's all.
- Power on your device.
- Next from the Home screen select Menu.
- Now choose Settings -> Backup&Reset -> Reset device -> Delete all.
- Confirm all informations, and wait until your phone will reset and reboots.
Huawei Ascend G300 hard reset
HOW TO HARD RESET WIPE DATA ON A HUAWEI ASCEND G300 FACTORY RESET
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.