Hard Reset HUAWEI Y3 U03
- Start by switching off the cell phone by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards choose using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- In the next step go to Menu and choose Settings .
- After that tap Backup&Settings and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Huawei Ascend Y530 - How to unlock pattern lock by hard reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.