Hard Reset HUAWEI Y336-U02
See the First Method!
- If the display is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Menu and choose Settings .
- In the next step tap Backup & Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Good job! Your device is ready to use.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - remove screen lock protection
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 PRO TIT-AL00 - reset and bypass screen lock
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 PRO TIT-AL00 - wipe device by factory reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.