Hard Reset HUAWEI Y5II
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Y6 - remove screen lock protection
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 PRO TIT-AL00 - reset and bypass screen lock
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6 PRO TIT-AL00 - wipe device by factory reset
Hard Reset in HUAWEI Y5II - Reset Code / Format HUAWEI
How to Unlock HUAWEI Y5II Without a Pattern - Hard Reset / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.