Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6II CAM-L03
- In the first step hold down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release both keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards go to Menu and choose Settings .
- In the next step tap Backup & Reset and select Factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time.
- Good job! Your device is ready to use.
How to Format HUAWEI Y6II - Hard Reset / Restore / Delete Data
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - factory full reset
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - bypass screen protection
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6II CAM-L32 - Reset Code / Restore
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6II - Reset Code / Restore Factory
HUAWEI Y6II HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Restore HUAWEI
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.