Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6II CAM-L21
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to release both keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- After that, select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" once more and accept it with Power key.
- Finallym accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! You have just performed the factory reset operation
How to Format HUAWEI Y6II - Hard Reset / Restore / Delete Data
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - factory full reset
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - bypass screen protection
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6II CAM-L32 - Reset Code / Restore
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6II - Reset Code / Restore Factory
HUAWEI Y6II HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Restore HUAWEI
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.