Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6II CAM-L23
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to turn off the device.
- After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- You have to let go of all keys as soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen.
- Then select by using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.
- Once more choose "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu, and accept it with Power key.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again accept option "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the factory reset operation
How to Format HUAWEI Y6II - Hard Reset / Restore / Delete Data
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - factory full reset
Hard Reset HUAWEI G8 - bypass screen protection
Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6II CAM-L32 - Reset Code / Restore
How to Hard Reset HUAWEI Y6II - Reset Code / Restore Factory
HUAWEI Y6II HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Restore HUAWEI
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.