Hard Reset K-TOUCH M2 Star
- Turn on the cell phone by holding down the Power key.
- Then open the Main Menu and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Reset Factory Settings.
- Select All to delete both customized settings and data.
- TFinally, type in the phone lock code (default one is 1122) and select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has been performed.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.