Hard Reset KingZone N3 Plus
- If your phone is switched on, hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn it off.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys as soon as you see the KingZone icon.
- Next, use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.