Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ FLOW
- The first thing which you should do is switching off the cell phone.
- In the next step hold down the Volume Up + Power simultaneously for about 10 seconds.
- Release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In order to choose "wipe data/factory reset" use the Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
- First of all, make sure that your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! Your phone should begin the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE - Factory Reset Tutorial
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - remove password and pattern lock
Hard Reset KRUGER & MATZ LIVE 3 - wipe your Android device
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.