Hard Reset KYOCERA C6750 Hydro Elite
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then from the Home screen select Apps.
* If you are in Starter Mode, then select Menu.
- Now goto Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone.
* When you have passcode, the enter that code, or draw the unlock pattern.
- Next choose Erase everything.
- After that your device will reset and reboots.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Power button until you see logo of your product.
- Then you will be in Recovery Mode menu.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm.
- Next choose "yes", and accept it.
- After that navigate to "reboot system now", and confirm using Power button.
How to hard reset Kyocera Hydro
Factory Reset Kyocera Hydro
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.