Hard Reset KYOCERA DuraXA
- If the cell phone is switched off hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- In the next step go to Settings and select Backup & Reset.
- Then tap Factory Data Reset and Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Finally, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! Your phone is ready to use.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.