Hard Reset KYOCERA E4000 Solo
- If the cell phone is off hold down the Power button to switch it back on.
- Afterwards select Start and go to Applications.
- Then find and choose Master Reset.
- You will be required to enter a default passkey 1234 to proceed.
- To confirm the whole operation press the Left Soft key.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset KYOCERA Torque - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.info
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.