Hard Reset KYOCERA Hydro XTRM
See the Next method!
- Start by switching the device off by using the Power key.
- In the next step hold down for a couple of seconds two keys: Volume Down + Power button.
- You can release them when the Recovey Mode appears on the phone's screen.
- Afterwards press Volume Down a few timies to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time, choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
HOW TO RESET AND HARD RESET KYOCERA HYDRO XTRM
MetroPCS Hydro XTRM C6522N Hard Reset
How to hard reset Kyocera Hydro
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.