Hard Reset LARK FreeMe X2 7.1S
See the Next method!
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Bypass Screen Lock LARK FreeMe X2 - Hard Reest / Master Reset
How to Hard Reset LARK FreeMe X2 - Factory Reset / Android Restore
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.