Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1
See the Next method!
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see an Leagoo icon appears on the screen.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Bypass Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Bypass Pattetn and Passwod by Factory Mode
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Unlock Pattern / Delete Data / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.