Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 6
See the Next method!
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Leagoo logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Bypass Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Bypass Pattetn and Passwod by Factory Mode
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Unlock Pattern / Delete Data / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.