Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite Y
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you see an Leagoo icon appears on the screen.
- Then use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button to confirm.
- From the following menu select "yes" and accept it with Power key.
- As soon as a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Bypass Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Bypass Pattetn and Passwod by Factory Mode
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Erase all data by Factory Reset
Hard Reset LEAGOO Elite 1 - Unlock Pattern / Delete Data / Format
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.