Hard Reset LEAGOO Z5 LTE
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power button in order to turn off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Then scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- To open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding the Power key hold down the Volume Up once.
- Next, press Volume Down a few times to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Well done! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset LEAGOO Z5 LTE - How to Remove Screen Lock in LEAGOO
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - how to remove Pattern Lock
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - reset and bypass Screen Lock
Hard Reset ZTE BLADE A452 - wipe device by Factory Reset
How to Restore LEAGOO Z5 LTE - Hard Reset in LEAGOO Z5
How to Wipe Data in LEAGOO Z5 LTE - Factory Reset in LEAGOO Z5
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.