Necessary Drivers and Tools
3. Download necessary Lenovo Moto Firmware
Install Necessary Drivers and Tools
1. Unpack Drivers and install it
2. Unpack mfasboot_adb by any packer to c:\mfastboot
A rooting phone can erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
1. To root LENOVO A1900 phone your phone must have bootloader unlocked.
2. To check this launch the command line with admin rights.
- Go to c:\mfastboot directory
- Type cd\ and press enter key.
- Type cd mfastboot and press enter key.
3. To root A1900 phone we must have oem lock in developing options enabled.
4. Download SuperSU application(recovery flashable zip) and copy it to phone memory.
4. Next Switch off the LENOVO A1900 phone.
5. Switch on the A1900 phone in the bootloader mode and connect a USB cable.
6. Type in mfastboot devices in the command line and press enter. To check communication with LENOVO phone and drivers installed.
7. Type in mfastboot getvar all in the command line and press enter. To read all needed information from LENOVO A1900.
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 4822
(bootloader) product: thea <<< Product id needed for download correct custom recovery
(bootloader) secure: yes
(bootloader) hwrev: 0x8300
(bootloader) radio: 0x3
(bootloader) emmc: 8GB Sandisk REV=06 PRV=07 TYPE=17
(bootloader) ram: 1024MB Samsung S4 SDRAM DIE=4Gb
(bootloader) cpu: MSM8926
(bootloader) serialno: ZX1C223G8Q
(bootloader) cid: 0x0007
(bootloader) channelid: 0x40
(bootloader) uid: 1E3E650815000000000000000000
(bootloader) unlocked: no <<< Bootloader unlock info
(when NO mean LOCKED if YES mean UNLOCKED)
(bootloader) securestate: locked
(bootloader) iswarrantyvoid: no
(bootloader) mot_sst: 0
(bootloader) max-download-size: 536870912
(bootloader) reason: Volume down key pressed
(bootloader) imei: 353310060506975
(bootloader) date: 03-12-2015
(bootloader) sku: XT1072
(bootloader) battid: SNN5956A
(bootloader) max-sparse-size: 268435456
(bootloader) current-time: "Fri Nov 10 16: 6: 0 UTC 2017"
(bootloader) ro.build.fingerprint: motorola/thea_reteu/thea:6.0/MPBS2
(bootloader) ro.build.fingerprint: 4.65-34-5/6:user/release-keys
(bootloader) ro.build.version.full: Blur_Version.24.201.5.thea_reteu.
(bootloader) ro.build.version.full: reteuall.en.EU
(bootloader) ro.build.version.qcom: AU_LINUX_ANDROID_LNX.LA.3.5.1_RB1
(bootloader) ro.build.version.qcom: .04.04.02.048.045
(bootloader) version-baseband: M8926_309101.02.03.19R THEA_EMEA_CUST
(bootloader) kernel.version: Linux version 3.4.42-g495dfd8 (hudsoncm@
(bootloader) kernel.version: ilclbld71) (gcc version 4.8 (GCC) ) #1 S
(bootloader) kernel.version: MP PREEMPT Sat Sep 10 01:48:29 CDT 2016
(bootloader) sdi.git: git=MBM-NG-V48.22-0-gdc5aeaf
(bootloader) sbl1.git: git=MBM-NG-V48.22-0-gbffe41a
(bootloader) rpm.git: git=MBM-NG-V48.22-0-gbe53f43
(bootloader) tz.git: git=MBM-NG-V48.22-0-g31cba28
(bootloader) aboot.git: git=MBM-NG-V48.22-0-g1b80345
(bootloader) partition-type: raw
(bootloader) qe: qe 0/0
(bootloader) productid: ZX1C223G8Q
(bootloader) ro.carrier: reteu
all: listed above
finished. total time: 0.078s
This two line are important to can root our LENOVO A1900 phone:
(bootloader) product: thea <<< Product id needed for get correct custom recovery
(bootloader) unlocked: yes <<< Bootloader unlock info (YES mean UNLOCKED)
If the phone does not have the bootloader unlocked we need unlock it before doing next step by this instruction.
8. Next download correct custom recovery for your A1900 phone. To do this go to the twrp page. In the search box enter product id from the log and download from the direct link it.
9. Copy downloaded recovery to c:\mfastboot and rename it if got another name to recovery.img
10. Next type in the command line in c:\mfastboot directory command fastboot flash recovery recovery.img and press enter button.
11. When process end just selects by volume down button Recovery in bootloader menu and confirm by volume up button. To turn on custom recovery that we write to LENOVO A1900 in last step.
12. Just wait until you see custom recovery menu and after the swipe to allow modification.
13. Next, select INSTALL and in new select menu search supersu file that we copy to phone memory before. Select it by pressing the finger on it and in next menu swipe finger to confirm that want root phone.
14. When process end we got rooted LENOVO A1900 and just press Reboot System button to reset LENOVO to normal.
If you want to be sure that device is fully rooted use application from Google Play Store like Hard Root Checker. Just install it and run and you will have information about Root and Busybox status. Simple but very helpful.
Everything goes well and we can now use our LENOVO A1900 with like we want or write to it anything that we want. Like custom firmware or delete all unwanted factory stuff.