Hard Reset LENOVO A269i
- First of all, switch off the cell phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press the Volume Up + Power key and hold them together for a couple of seconds
- From the menu on your screen choose "RECOVERY" by using the Volume Up to scroll and the Volume Down to select.
- After that press the Power button once in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset is done!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Privacy and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Great job! The factory reset has just been accomplish.
Lenovo A269i Hard Reset
Lenovo A269i Unlock Pattern
hard reset lenovo a269i
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.