Hard Reset LENOVO A269i
See the Next method!
- First of all, switch off the cell phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press the Volume Up + Power key and hold them together for a couple of seconds
- From the menu on your screen choose "RECOVERY" by using the Volume Up to scroll and the Volume Down to select.
- After that press the Power button once in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset is done!
Lenovo A269i Hard Reset
Lenovo A269i Unlock Pattern
hard reset lenovo a269i
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.