Hard Reset LENOVO A369I
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when an Android image appears.
- Press the Power rocker to enter Android System Recover
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
qitar patron lenovo a369i hard reset resetear
Lenovo A369i Hard Reset
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.